Re: Mission Accomplished

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 21 1997 - 21:42:10 EDT

<< congrats bill, glad to see you finally made it. I havent had much time to
get
 to the track and I am still looking for an inexpensive way to install NOS on
 a 94. does anybody have any suggestions? tom >>

There has to be a way....?? We have been looking at a small boost on the neon
but same problems I'm going to send for a couiple of books and study up on
it, I'll let you know if I find anything out. Oh my son got a article off the
Neon Sight about Mopar Action renting a Neon 4dr Auot with 132 Hp engine and
put Juice on it, cobbled it on and the article was funny as hell they did a
50, 75 then 150 hp setups and ran a 13.8 at 102 when the thing blew fire out
both side of the hood. They thought they killed it but they must have floated
the valves and it backfire and blew the air cleaner box apart. They said it
was still running but a little rough when they took it back to the rental
agency.

Bill