Re: Mission Accomplished

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 21 1997 - 21:41:04 EDT

<< Go Bill, a 12, I'm proud of you man, don't let those big beasts of cars
 intimidate you, it's a Dak, it belongs anywhere you wanna take it. I hope
 you can make it lower into the 12's before the season is over. Good luck.

 Bruce >>

 And once again Bruce I thank you for your support. If we have a cool test
day and low humidity it may. I would like to get another just to prove it
wasn't a one time deal. I'm pretty sure it wasn't.

Bill