Re: budget duals

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 22 1997 - 21:24:52 EDT

<< like to start the project now without the headers. I would like to use the
stock
 manifolds but run them dual to a dual in-out cat. converter (available from
J.C.
 Whitneys) and run dual the rest of the way back along the original path with
dual
 mufflers (any suggestions?) >>

Sounds pretty good but you can save a few more bucks and leave out the
mufflers. With the cat it is not that bad except for when you first start it
especially in the garage. I have cat back duals no mufflers and am very happy
with it. Jon heard it up to the races and he said it sounded pretty good to.
Just a thought I like it that way and a lot cheaper.

Bill