Re: RE: Fuel

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Thu Oct 23 1997 - 16:00:38 EDT

At 01:55 PM 10/23/97 -0400, you wrote:
>> You snipped the Mercury Marine 89 octance fuel reccomendation from my note
>> for stern drives ....
>
> No, I didn't, since it wasn't in the message I replied to,
>but while we're on the subject:
<snip>
> No offense meant, no offense taken.
>
> Ron
>
>P.S. Whenever I get into this discussion, I like to refer to
>http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/text/faq/usenet/autos/gasoline-faq/

Ron:

In the future, I suggest that you read the original message to avoid
confusion as to what you are commenting on. I also stated that I was not
interested in starting a debate on the virtures of the different grades of
gasoline. That discussion has been repeated a number of times on this list.

As such, I have not read the remainder of your email and have filed it in
the 'round file'.

'No offense taken, no offense meant.'

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com