Re: Tick tock tick tock

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 24 1997 - 12:16:04 EDT

> Has anyone noticed that it takes a while for a message to get posted to the
> list. When ever I do one it seems at least 30 minutes to an hour before I
> see my message come back.
>
> Is this normal, or do I have an E-Mail problem?
>
> Rob Robinson

Hey Rob, I think it may just be the time of day you post it, I know
sometimes when I post it is almost instantaneous when it comes back, and
other times it's like you mentioned 30 minutes to an hour before it's
posted, may just be Jon's server gets bogged down some parts of the day,
may be wrong but that's my guess.

Bruce