Re: Digest

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 24 1997 - 12:34:54 EDT

> One large digest per day is better than several small ones,
> easier to download and read that way.
> Just my opinion.
> While I'm at it, here's another opinion:
> 5-speeds RULE!
> The reason more people don't drive them and hide behind their
> slushboxes is because they can't drive a 5-speed, never took
> the time to learn!
> Just my opinion!
>
> Rich
> '93 CC V6 5SP 4x4

I don't want to start another war (been there, done that), but I don't
agree, neither overall is better than the other, in some areas sticks are
better, in others the auto is better, so it is just a matter of personal
preference, not that people don't know how to drive a stick. So in
conclusion let's just agree to disagree on this issue and not start the
debate again.

Bruce
BTW, in my opinion AUTOS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!