Re: Tire width in snow

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Fri Oct 24 1997 - 17:24:07 EDT

Mike Crumley wrote:

> At 01:04 AM 10/24/97 -0400, you wrote:
> If that's true, then maybe I should
> >revise my statement to be "narrow is better for snow on the roads".
>
> Hey, I'm down here in Texas. What's this "snow" stuff y'all keep thlking
> about? I know you can't be talking about drugs 'cause nobody drives on that
> stuff.
>
> --
> Mike Crumley a0020124@airmail.net

LOL! I know what you mean Mike, down here in Houston we see fluries
maybe once every 2 - 3 years and then they only last about 20 minutes.
I just read Rob's post about the 100 year snow..... man I'd like to see
some stuff like that. I guess you'd get tired of it pretty quick though
if you had to drive to work in it every day of the winter....

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 MarkIII 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto