Re: Weds Night Drags!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 24 1997 - 21:02:16 EDT

<< #1
 r/t .575
 60' 2.28
 1/8 9.975
 1/4 15.68
 mph: 85.33

 THIS IS TWO TENTHS FASTER THAN MY PREVIOUS TIMES!! i was happier than a pig
 in sh*t!!

 i backed it up wiht an almost identical run but i ran a 15.7 to keep fgrom
 dropping under my dial in. >>

Atta Boy Jarrod your doing good. Have you done anything else or is the truck
just getting better. I know I have tinkered here and there to try to make it
faster just to not do anything so I'll say to hell with it and just run it
and low and behold it starts to come around ??? It may just be breaking in
more. Keep up the way your going and you'll be in the 14's before you know
it..

Bill