Re: Dakota seats

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 24 1997 - 21:04:09 EDT

<< Hi all. I have a '95 Dakota Club Cab V6 4x4. I have a question on the
seats in
 the cab. I have a couple of kids and have understand that the passenger
side
 seat is supposed to be able to be pushed forward to allow the rear passenger
 easy exit. I have found that this does not happen all the time however. Is
 there some trick to it, or is it maybe not operating properly. >>

My 93 just has to tip the right seat forward and away it goes all the way to
the front...

Bill