Re: Re: Re: Weds Night Drags!

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 25 1997 - 12:22:27 EDT

<<> > #1

> > r/t .576

> > 60' 2.233

> > 1/8 9.974

> > mph: 69.26

> > 1/4 15.68

> > mph: 85.33

> There you go Jarrod, make us '97 CC auto's proud!

thank you very much. i was going through so much termoil trying to get the

truck faster than 16.00. now i am finally in there i am so happy. i was

getin worried and was gettin my doubts about the truck (thinking i got a

bad one or somethin.). what has your fastest time been in your ''97 CC????

Jarrod,
Unfortuantely I haven't had the chance to run mine yet. The nearest strip
that I know of is at least an hour and a half away. Me and a freind of mine
with an Integra GSR are planning on going up there one of these days. He's
letting the integra get some more miles on it though, being as he's only had
it for a week. Does anyone that lives in Houston know how long it takes to
get from the strip(can't think of the name) to Beaumont?

Will