Re: Tire width in snow Was: tire size for 94 dakota?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 26 1997 - 08:52:33 EST

<< If you had Doug Thorley heades, the cross over pipe would be great for
 melting the snow... Mine sticks down about 1" lower than stock, gets REAL
 hot... :P >>

By darn I knew they had to be good for something other than more power at the
price them suckers are. You'd probably have to go slow though to melt the
snow off and then having a 5 speed you would have to shift fast and slip the
clutch to keep from freezing the truck to the ground. Hmmmmmm Maybe if we get
a lot of snow this year I might have to buy a set of them...

Bill