Re: Child seat

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Sun Oct 26 1997 - 21:24:18 EST

Rob Robinson wrote:

> Well, instead of discussing how better a 5 speed is than a auto, I think
> I'll tell you how much better a bench seat is than buckets.
>
> Friday at 4:13 pm, I had my first child, a little girl. She weighed 6lbs
> and 8oz. (Jacqueline Marie Robinson)
>
> Today, we brought her home for the first time, and yes she had to ride in
> style in my Dakota.
>
> It is great to be able to strap a car seat between my wife and me. (And ya
> know what, the truck feels better already. Best mod I could make!!!
>
> ;-)
>
> "New Daddy"
> Rob Robinson
> 96 Dakota V8
> 3.55 SC, SB
> Red
> Air by Meldrum
> Rhino muffler with duals
> Childseat by Evenflo

Hey, Congrats on the newborn Rob!! I'm only 22 and in NO hurry to get
hitched up, but I think I'd like to have a little girl one of these
days.... I bet she has you wrapped around her finger already.... Wait
till she has to take her driving test and asks to borrow the Dakota
<grin> that will be the real test!...

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 MarkIII 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto