Re: Child seat

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 27 1997 - 18:31:05 EST

<< Friday at 4:13 pm, I had my first child, a little girl. She weighed 6lbs
 and 8oz. (Jacqueline Marie Robinson)

 Today, we brought her home for the first time, and yes she had to ride in
 style in my Dakota.

 It is great to be able to strap a car seat between my wife and me. (And ya
 know what, the truck feels better already. Best mod I could ma >>

Hey Congrats for sure, I'd have to agree all the way but autos are still
better. Hope all are doing well and I'm sure she will bring you much more
pleasure than any Dak could. They grow up way too fast so spend all the time
you can with her..

Bill