I GOT IT !!!!!!!!

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Mon Oct 27 1997 - 19:15:01 EST

All,
I got my new Dak today!!!!
My Intense Blue, CC, 4X4, 5.2L, Auto(!) Sport, Tire and Handling
Package, 3.92 Sure Grip (Limited Slip, Semi Locking, If one spins the
other does too), AM/FM CD Cassette, Mist Grey Split Bench, Power
everything except drivers seat, no rear slider truck. IS TOTALLY KICK
A**!!
I have already been over to Pickup Heaven here in Austin and had
MidAmerica Stainless Steel Nerf Bars and window tint installed. Next is
my billet grill.
Gotta Go, I feel the need to go driving for no reason at all :)
John, I am no longer a future Dakota owner. I am one!!!

--
remove ^'s to reply