Re: Shelby Vs Flagpole

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Tue Oct 28 1997 - 19:22:02 EST

unfortunately homeowners does not cover it, but my insurance does, but it
doesn't affect my rates :<). It has something to do with the truck being
in my dad's name or something I'm not sure. I do know the insurance will
be paying for every last penny of it though. Good news is my Dad has his
own body shop and as soon as the lazy Insurance adjuster drags himself out
here I guess we will get it started. I guess I could scheme up some story
about how the flagpole destroyed my 318 and the only way to replace it is
with a 360(that would be nice) but I doubt they would fall for it. It is
going to keep them busy trying to find graphics for the window and hood.

Well Later

Scott Miller