Stock Fog Lights :-(

From: Matthew Brandes (mbrandes@realworks.com)
Date: Sun Nov 02 1997 - 22:32:16 EST

The weather has been pretty nasty lately and I ran into my first batch of
nasty fog with the new Dakota. (About a 20ft visibility) Just for grins I
kicked on the fog lights and kicked off the headlights.... worthless is the
only way I can think of describing it. They must be there for looks and
not functionality. I don't expect to be able to drive by them...but I
don't think they were helping any.

Has anyone replaced the stock lamps with an aftermarket set?? We don't
have fog often, but it would be nice to have some lamps that help out a
little.

Matthew Brandes

'97 Dodge Dakota SLT+
Black/Mist Gray Club-Cab, V8