Re: Accel Super Coil questions

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 03 1997 - 21:05:58 EST

> adapter for the hookup. I have two questions:
> 1. Does Accel make an adapter for the Chrysler V8? If so, how can

As far as I know, they do not make an adapter. You have two choices -
1) Chop up your stock coil to get the mating connector -- I haven't
   found a source for the special socket, at least from Chrysler.
2) Cut the wires and splice in the Accel wiring.

> 2. If Accel does not make an adapter, can someone tell me which
#The grey wire goes to the coil driver on the engine controller, which
#out of the coil. The green and orange wire is the B+ (or positive)
 I think this is correct.

Jim