Re: The deed is done.

From: Klaus Wilkens (klaus@buffnet.net)
Date: Thu Nov 06 1997 - 06:12:53 EST

I have to admit that New York is pretty good about lisences for the
vehicles, it's based on weight and we pay every for 2 years at a time.
My Neon is less than $20.00 per year and the Dak is about $35.00.
Starting in 98 we get to pay a $14.00 a year (up from $10.00) Garage
robbery, er I mean state inspection fee. Of course we make up for all of
this by having some of the highest insurance rates in the country.

KW