Re: 97 Brakes

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 06 1997 - 13:39:42 EST

> C'mon Rob, you're in denial!!! We all know it! <LOL>
>
> Rob's probably lighting 'em up in 4 wheel drive, wearing his
> Simpson helmet, driving to the grocery store :P
>
> (just kidding Rob...)
>
> My '95 went 65000 miles before I did the front brakes. New pads,
> turned the rotors... Now at 74000 I'm getting the same pulse from the front
> end (just like my '91-- Turn the rotors once, then they just go to junk).
>
> Have the dealer check it out.
>
> Sam '95 SLT Dakota
> http://www.users.cts.com/king/s/samp/

Can you blame him, we all push our trucks a little harder than we should
sometimes, but hey no harm , no foul, if something breaks we fix it
without complaint because it's our fault, not the truck's when we push
them to the limit, but it's still fun, especially flooring it at every
redlight, sure gas mileage sux, but it's so fun to beat everyone else. Oh
yeah about got beat for the first time the other day at a redlight, he was
leading me till he went to shift then I just blew by him (Autos rule!).
Later-

Bruce