Re: Re: Plug wires question

From: Scott Lemser (ramman@mailexcite.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 1997 - 11:13:03 EST

Tim,
All of the brands you have listed are up to the task, However, for those who might
be a little more cost consious, I found a wire set made by a company called KEM.
Available at Gateway Auto Supply here in North Texas. They are only 7mm, but are
warranteed not to melt or burn thru up to 700 degrees. They are Spiral Core with
yellow jackets and are all the right length even with headers... About $32.00 a set.

Scott
   From:Tim Roller
          starwolf@bewellnet.com

--ACCEL,TAYLOR,MSD,and a few custom models that
you taylor to your liking. I know I'm going with either 8mm or 8.5mm but
 I'm thinking of going
with a MSD or JACOBS ignition system. Also any thoughts on either of these
ignition systems also. Thanx

    Tim
   starwolf@bewellnet.com

   '95SLT, X-cab 5.2,custom duals,ARE tonneau with wing
    Edelbrock triangle withK-N filter

http://www.mailexcite.com