Re: New to the Dak List

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Nov 07 1997 - 16:12:24 EST

The Vortech wentin in two days. The hardest part was tapping the hole into
the oil pan for the oil drain line.

----------
> From: Peter Davis <davisp@uwplatt.edu>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: New to the Dak List
> Date: Friday, November 07, 1997 12:55 PM
>

> Bruce Aaron Hefner wrote:
>

> > > I just want to begin by saying that I have been reading the archives
on the Dakota
> > > Mailing list for quite some time and have finally decided to join. I
do most of my own work
> > > on my 94. I have installed Thorley Headers, Gibson exhaust, a 3 inch
converter, Mopar SBEC, Trans go shift kit with a Fairbanks converter, Crane
2030 cam and roller rockers, Jacobs Omni Pack with Magnecor 8.5 wires, and
have recently installed a Vortec
> > h S-Trim supercharger which I found at Auburn Performance Equipment in
Mass. for $2500. I ran 15.10 at over 93 MPH before the trans work and the
supercharger, and haven't been able to get out since. I am always looking
to go faster as are many of you.
> > Hope to share some great tips to smoke the competition.
> > >

> > Cool, a supercharger? How difficult was it to install?
> >
> > Bruce
>
> Hey yeah a supercharger!!!! Tell us more...do they make one for the
V6????