Re: Mopar Plug Wires

From: T & J (starwolf@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sat Nov 08 1997 - 18:17:26 EST

>From: Tim
        starwolf@bewellneet.com
>To: Scott Miller <kmiller@cvn.net

     I'm looking at plug wires now and I did see a picture of Mopar's wires
and when I buy I always like to see and know what their made of. So what
did Mopar do to their wires that makes them so special--it most certainly
wasn't the price. 'cause the word I got was they were around $100.00,
unless I was misquoted the price.

      starwolf@bewellnet.com