Re: Accel Distributor and Rotor Prices

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Mon Nov 10 1997 - 22:41:20 EST

> I recently went ahead and purchased an Accel brass distributor cap and
> rotor for my Dak. I called Summit Racing to see if it was in stock and
> what the price was. They had it in stock. The distributor was priced
> at $12.69, and the rotor was priced at $4.69. That's a whole lot
> cheaper than the $29.95 that Magnum Performance is asking. Just figured
> I would post this in case somebody else is planning on purchasing these
> parts. You can contact Summit at 1-800-230-3030.

you can also buy cheaper replacements from NAPA auto parts for about 3
dollars less total. they arent accel peices, but they fit and have brass
inserts and are black and not that stupid accel mustard color i grew to
hate so much:)

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit, "R/T" Bumblebee Stripe. Lakewood Traction Bars. 15.68@85.33
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car

My Woman? Yes My Dog? Maybe

My Dodge? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!