Re: Rev limiter on the Mopar SBEC

From: T & J (starwolf@bewellnet.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 1997 - 17:41:41 EST

>Glad you got the shifting solved, the bad thing is that the rev
limiter is programmed into the computer module and unless you have the
computer specs you'll not be able to decode. Another solution would be to
check out--http://www.Superchips.com--they have online dealers for your
state to get in touch with them for reprogramming to your specifications.
The only thing required is that you have to send them your computer
module.-If you have an extra module there's no problem at least you can
still drive your DAK while waiting. And if there is a problem they'll
change it back to stock if the module doesn't work the way you want it to.

  starwolf@bewellnet.com