Re: DDBC

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 16:49:58 EST

RBusch1@aol.com wrote:
>=20
> Thanks Mike, the decal is AWESOME!
> Looks good, let us know if more will be available, I may want
> another one.
>=20
> Rich Busch (RBusch1@aol.com)
> =9193 CC 4X4 V6 5SP
> Taylor Wires, Brass Cap & Rotor, FABM, DDBC
> Future Cat-Back & Rancho Shocks

Thanks. I've gone through about 2/3rds of the 50 I had made up, got
about 20 more left with 4 more leaving today. After these I'll have to
see if the shop can do these on a non-bulk basis without charging too
much. I may be able to convince him, he was kinda interested that it
was an internet dakota club. But he also said that it was really too
detailed (time consuming) for him to do that many at once. I think I'll
figure something after the current suply is gone. If I have to I'll go
to another shop....

--=20
Michael Clark mike@snakebite.com
     '93 MarkIII 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto
     MP SBEC, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat-back dual, DDBC
     Doug Thorley Headers, Moroso Blue Max wires=20
     http://userv.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
     http://userv.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html