Re: Bed Dividers..expanding poles..

From: M. D. Nugent (nugentmd@gte.net)
Date: Thu Nov 13 1997 - 18:36:56 EST

I use a simple shower curtain rod to keep three large RubberMaid tubs at the rear
where I can load groceries, etc. into by lowering the tailgate (I have a
tonneau). The rod keeps the tubs from sliding forward.

I've also seen on ShadeTree Mechanic a pole with a small lever that you use to
increase hydraulic pressure on the ends, but I seem to remember a list price
around $70; my shower rod was about $10.

Mike
'92 V8
http://home1.gte.net/nugentmd/dakota.htm