Fwd: Durango/Dealership

From: Tomdamit@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 13 1997 - 21:53:03 EST

The best way to contact is simply to call a dealer that you have not had ANY
contact with (sales types) and ask who the fleet person is and then request
to be connected. You must already know what you want and be prepared to
order it because they usually can't sell out of stock. When you meet with
the fleet mgr., simply be prepared to give him/her one of your business
cards- sometimes they won't even ask. My experiences have been that they
will quote you the invoice and then tell you the profit they will add. In
fact, I purchased/ordered a '93 Ford Probe over the phone after I had met one
fleet mgr.- didn't go into the dealership until the car came in. Obviously,
you must be a serious buyer . If not, then don't waste each others time.
It's an amazing experience if you've dealt with sales types all your life!