Re: MPG

From: Chip Maurer (chip@unx.dec.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 1997 - 09:17:17 EST

I haven't checked accuracy of overhead console with
actual miles/gallon. Some guys on the list have noted
that it tends to run about 1 MPG lower than actual.

As for mods, its strictly stock. I'll be putting a FABM
soon. I've got 10k miles on it. The dodge service schedule
indicates that a new air filter is scheduled at 15k. I'll
be breathing easier by then, which also should improve mpg
somewhat.

--
| Chip Maurer           chip@unx.dec.com    |