Re: Decal Question

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Fri Nov 14 1997 - 18:20:13 EST

I checked them out, but they don't make my socks go up and down. I'd
prefer a rectangular bumper-sticker layout:
> What I had in mind was small words added to the existing graphic, that
> say: "Member, Dodge Dakota Mailing List, dakota-truck@buffnet.net"
>
> The "Member," would be tucked in the upper left corner, with the rest of
> "Mailing List, dakota-truck@buffnet.net" along the bottom of the decal.

I _DO_ like the idea of a stick-on-the-window decal. Maybe black on clear
and white on clear versions?

Sometime down the road, we ought to consider a group visit to the Dakota
factory, or reserving a Dakota corral at national car events.

Jim