Pacesetter Exhaust (input needed)

From: Eric R. Kinyon (ekinyon@primenet.com)
Date: Sat Nov 15 1997 - 08:18:38 EST

All,
           I need help. My dealer wants to put a Pasesetter exhaust on my '98 Dak
V8, 5spd. The exhaust is the Pasesetter TFX system with the dule bazookas out the
rear. I looked on Pasesetterexhaust.com and found a comperable exhaust for $399.
My dealer in Phx. wants $334.46 INSTALLED! My only problem is that I do not
know how the Pasesetter ranks with Gigson or Borla or any other system....
Does anyone have this system? Or does anyone have any info that will help me
out (i.e. HP/T ratings from the differant manufactures of exhaust systems). ALSO,
I will need a after market filter/intake to complament the new exh. Who makes the
best one and where can I get one.....Thanks

Eric R. Kinyon