Re: V-tech or whatever it's called

From: dmagnum@mindspring.com
Date: Sat Nov 15 1997 - 11:51:46 EST

mike@snakebite.com wrote:

> Hey quick question, does anyone know where I can get some info on that thing that
> looks like a radar detector that calculates your horse power, G forces and 1/4 mile
> times? Is it called V-tech or something else? I think this might be a good
> Christmas present for me ;`)

Ive got a Vericom VC-2000. Wife bought it for me last Christmas. I think it was $502.00
with shipping. Very accurate. Taking in consideration of 12" roll
out at the track, Mine was off only .01 or .02 sec from the actual 1/4 mile run a
NYIRP with Bill. 0-60 in 6.44sec. Buy one...there fun.

Stan
dmagnum@mindspring.com
(new E-mail )