Re: Full Time 4 Wheel Drive

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Sat Nov 15 1997 - 22:41:36 EST

Go out to Dodge's web site. Go through the price and equip section and
you will see the option for Full Time 4 Wheel Drive. The last time I
looked, about a month ago, this option was $395.00. I thought about
ordering it until I saw in one of the news groups that it was placed on
restriction until spring of 98. I have waited too long to not get a 360,
I was not about to wait even longer for an option that may or may not
actually hit this year.
BTW, John, on that responce you had from the personal add, does that
come with a warranty? And if so, how much does it raise your payments?
;)
The other John, 98 Dak, CC, 5.2L AUTO(!), Sport, 4X4, Billet Grill, Nerf
Bars, 3.92 LSD

--
remove ^'s to reply