Re: Vehicles Driven?

From: mccabet (mccabet@megsinet.net)
Date: Sun Nov 16 1997 - 13:29:17 EST

Glenn & Lynn Vanderburg wrote:

> Thomas,
> Do you drive all 6 vehicles?

Well, let's see... The '80 Cordoba is in PA at my fathers, so it is not being
driven. The '83 Cordoba ocassionally gets driven to be emission tested ( I am
thinking of restoring this car since it has little rust). I drive the '85
D250 daily (when I am not driving another) since I have converted it to
propane and is cheaper than gasoline. The '87 Lebaron is awaiting a title.
The '89 Lebaron is driven occasionally, but is about to go through
restoration, and the '96 Dakota is driven occasionally on vacation or when I
need the most reliable or best looking vehicle.

So in answer to the question, no, I don't drive all of them. Just most.
After all, I am single, so I get to have the fun!

Besides, I'm looking at buying an '88 Lebaron as a daily driver.

L8r

--
Thomas McCabe
-mccabet@mediaone.net