4 fog lights?

From: Trevor Simmons (cadex_3@ids.net)
Date: Sun Nov 16 1997 - 20:53:10 EST

What does anybody think of this:
Putting two more fog lights, same color and size as the stock ones, in the
outer two holes in the air dam on the 97-98 bumpers? So you would have four
fog lights across the bottom, all evenly spaced. I think it might look real
sweet, but I wanted some other opinions. Does anybody know the wattage of
the stock lights? AND, does anybody know if there are any laws against
having too many (i.e. 4) fog lights in addition to your headlights?
-Trevor