Re: Rev limiter on the Mopar SBEC

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 17 1997 - 20:59:06 EST

<< I just received an e-mail today from Superchips down in florida and they
 feel that they can do some custom work beyond reprogramming the timing and
 fuel curves. They seem to think that they can raise the rev limiter high
 enough. I'm wondering if they just want my money and won't be able to
 solve the problem. I have to contact them on their guarantee. I'm always
 interested in talking to those guys that have serious horsepower on the
 brain. Where are you from, and what times are you running with the NOS.
 What other mods have you completed? >>

Let us know how you make out with Superchips if you go to them. I'm from
western NY state . Best times with NOS was 12.95@104.40. I have a home fabbed
ram air, cat back duals with no mufflers, BFG Drag radials.

Bill