Re: Decal Question

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 18 1997 - 00:49:07 EST

>>Sometime down the road, we ought to consider a group visit to the Dakota
>>factory, or reserving a Dakota corral at national car events.

> That would be neat. This has come up a couple of times in the
>past, but so far, it hasn't happened. :-) A drive out to Michigan

It'd be a loooongg way from San Diego, too. It'd be nice to do it on
some date of Dakota-significance. It occurred to me that the 10-year
anniversary of the Dakota was probably about the time the new body
style was unveiled.

Maybe someone in the Michigan neighborhood could contact Chrysler Public
Relations, and find out if they'd be willing to host a visit? If not to
the factory, maybe the Chrysler Tech Center??

Jim