Car Show/Truck Meet

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 18 1997 - 10:08:57 EST

My vote would be for something like the MOPAR Nationals in Indianapolis.
It's one of the largest all Mopar meets in the country. It's somewhat
centralized to most of the list members and they hold it at a dragway for
those of you who like to run the quarter.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219