Dak pics in the FTP site

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Nov 18 1997 - 18:12:26 EST

Pictures of my Dak which I have been working hard to get on the picture
sight can be viewed by those interested in the FTP site. Click on FTP,
then click on higher directory until you get to PUB. Click on pub, then
incoming, then mailing lists, then dakota, then you can open the file.
Click on Dakburn to see a couple of hole shots, or Dak3 to see some other
pictures. The text is under Dak. Tell me what you guys think. I wish it
was on the picture page, but hopefully it will be soon.

Dan

94 Sport 5.2 L Auto with a Vortech (sorry no pics of that yet, I ran out
of film. I will enter those in soon)