Re: Gibson SuperTruck exhaust

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 19 1997 - 20:17:40 EST

<<I was looking at the Gibson web sit and noticed they have a "Super Truck"
Exhaust which looks like the Nascar Truck exhaust. I noticed a lot people on
the list have Gibson exhaust. Does anyone have the "Super Truck" exhaust?
 Is
the "Super Truck" exhaust better (or more/less expensive) than the dual pick
out
exhaust?>>

I called Gibson a while back when I was in the market for exhaust and they
told me it wouldn't fit on my '97. I don't know about your year though.

Will