Re: New to the list

From: T & J (starwolf@bewellnet.com)
Date: Thu Nov 20 1997 - 16:30:42 EST

> I think it's also your torque converter lockup sensor. Maybe that's
why the dealer can't find the problem, because the computer is being fooled
that at those speeds that everything's alright and isn't taking vehicle
onto the road for the real testing.and that's why computer isn't bring up
any fault codes.
 just my $.02 worth -converter locks up at around 50mph
   starwolf@bewellnet.com

> From: Bruce Aaron Hefner <gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: New to the list
> Date: Thursday, November 20, 1997 9:34 AM
>

> > Hi everyone. I just found this list. This is great! I have a 1995
Dakota,