Re: Re[2]: The Swap

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 20 1997 - 17:58:18 EST

> Mike:
>
> I agree with Peggy.
>
> Have you been watching reruns of 'Leave it to Beaver'? Many (not most) of
> the cars blowing by me are driven by middle-aged (25 - 60) Moms .... and
> I'm a Dad ... I know the pedal goes all the way to the floor.
>

> Rob Agnew
> ragnew@islandnet.com
>
> Victoria, B.C.
> Canada

Really, i find the opposite to be true, from my experience the 40+ Moms
are the ones going 5-10 MPH below speed limit, holding up traffic, of
course there are exceptions, I've also seen grandmas doing 80 in a 50, so
I guess it just really depends on the individual, so it doesn't really pay
to make generalizations...

Bruce