Re: Gas Milage

From: Gary Seminara (gseminar@eden.rutgers.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 21 1997 - 18:51:13 EST

I also have a 92 Dakota CC with a 3.9L V6 with a 5 speed. I average
between 14 and 15 miles to the gallon most of the time. If I drive on
the major highways, I get like 17-18 miles to the gallon when I take it
easy. But sometimes I'm a little heavy on the throttle, actually almost
all the time on heavy on the throttle, so my mileage usually is pretty
crappy. What kind of Driving do you do, Highway, City, Back roads?

Gary Seminara