Re: Transmission ?'s

From: T & J (starwolf@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sat Nov 22 1997 - 14:39:42 EST

   From Tim Roller
        starwolf@bewellnet.com

> Ifeel it's probably the lock-up converter or the governor sensor not
properly keeping engaged- have the dealer do a diagnostic on these items
when cold and then as HOT to see if there's a breakdown in resistance or
maybe just a bad ground to body and it's setting up a open circuit that
only breaks on the road(real world) compared to testing in a garage.
> On a different note--what is this Magnum Force stripe you mention? I
have a '95 and I've not heard of such? Is it a windshield decal or factory
body stripping ? if bodystripping what does it look like and is it in
different colors? thanx