Quad Cab on order; 91 LE CC V8 for sale

From: Christopher M. Ruggiers (ruggiers@telepath.com)
Date: Sat Nov 22 1997 - 21:13:17 EST

Well, call me a traitor if you will, but I ordered a new 1500 shortbed
QuadCab SLT 360 3.55 posi auto at invoice +$100 today after I decided my
two sons had simply outgrown the back seat in my 91 LE CC V8, the 98 Dak
CC back seat wasn't much better, and couldn't afford a Durango. Ok, Ok,
OK! Maybe I should be banished from the DML, but the order means my 91
has to go. So if any of the Dak loyal nows anyone in the OKC area
interested in a nice, clean, well-maintained '91, my black one's
available, so let me know. Even tho' mine's got 115K, I think it's good
for another 80 or 90K, as it uses no oil to speak off between oil
changes, and the body/paint (never wrecked) is still in good shape
(except for a few door dings). NADA says $6000 loan and $8500 retail,
but the local dodge boys only wanted to give me $3500 trade. I was
offended. Although it'll be hard to let go, I'm itching for the new
QuadCab (also black) already. Assuming no one objects, I'll stay tuned
in to the dak talk here on the DML, as I've picked up lots of good tips
and advice.

Chris