Re: Soap

From: axeman (andrews3@ghplus.infi.net)
Date: Tue Nov 25 1997 - 16:33:26 EST

lloyd salter wrote:

> i'm a senior in highschool who's dream was to own a "real" pick-up, not
> a japanese imitation (no offense, just personal preference),well after a
> lot of 50 hour work weeks i finally got a '95 dak 4x4 which was in
> perfect condition when i bought her in early 97 with only 18,000
> miles... but, whatever the original owner used to clean the body faded
> the paint a little ... most of my friends say not to worry, that its
> hardly noticible but i want to find a cleansing liquid that won't do any
> further damage to the shine
> sincerly,
> lloyd salter

 The answer to your problem is Mequaires ! No I'm not a salesman for the
products but I do detailing as a hobby. They have a sytem out consisting
of 3 to for steps that when followed will bring back the shine. I did ir
with a 3 year old car that was not cared for and got it to shine. Once
you get the shine back go for the Gold Class Polish you won't believe
your eyes.

97 Shiny Jade Green Dakota
90 Shiny Black Cherokee