RE: Gibson and code 12

From: KAY and BOB DECHANCE (kbshadow@classic.msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 1997 - 13:24:40 EST

I checked the codes after installation and got a 12. I forget what this
means. Ran about 120 miles today (not mph) and love the sound.
Dave.
I just got duel flow masters a love um, e mailed k&n and they said they did
not know when or IF they would have an fipk for 97/98, you have a clone? what
is it , do you like it and how did you do it.Thanks
Bob
Stockton ca.

98 auto V8,flowmasters dual cat back (love um)
CC decals removed tire and handling overhead ect.

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8/5-spd
K&N FIPK clone, Gibson dual cat-back