RE: Dakota Caps

From: Miller, Robert A (RAMiller@sycamore.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 1997 - 13:26:02 EST

------ =_NextPart_001_01BCFA55.B311E5B0

I dissagree

I have 97 DAK SLT+ CC 318 3.90
I purchased the snugtop cabhi, It looks great on the truck. It acts
like a wind brake because the rear of the cab kinda folds down to smooth
air flow, but the shell front sits level with top of cab and it directs
air between cab and shell. I loose 3 mpg. I will be suing snugtop for
false advertisment very soon.
Robert Miller

------ =_NextPart_001_01BCFA55.B311E5B0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.0.1458.49">

</HEAD>
<BODY>

<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2>I =
dissagree </FONT>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2>I have 97 DAK SLT+ CC 318 =
3.90</FONT>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2>I purchased the snugtop cabhi, It =
looks great on the truck. It acts like a wind brake because the =
rear of the cab kinda folds down to smooth air flow, but the shell =
front sits level with top of cab and it directs air between cab and =
shell. I loose 3 mpg. I will be suing snugtop for false =
advertisment very soon. </FONT></P>

<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2>Robert Miller</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------ =_NextPart_001_01BCFA55.B311E5B0--