Re: Dakota puchase questions

From: Gary Atkinson (gatkin@series2000.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 1997 - 23:38:29 EST

Jeff,
If you really need the larger mirrors for towing etc then go for it,
but...be advised, they cause a blind spot behind them. Pay particular
attention when you test drive to curbs, Miatas or anything low and to
the left when making left turns (such as around a center island at an
intersection). It may just be something that needs to get used too but
I found them very annoying. Just my opinion.

Gary Atkinson 97 cc sport