Re: 60 footin'

From: Mori 4 (Mori4@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 1997 - 21:42:12 EST

<<
 Well guys. Last Sunday I recorded my best 60' ever at Mason Dixon Dragway
 just outside of Hagerstown MD. It was a 2.16 on regular Kelly Charger
 Radials. I thought this was pretty good for the ol' Shelby.

 Later

 Scott Miller

  Hey Scott, are you gonna be at Mason Dixons Mid Atlantic Mopar meet this
May? I participated in the bracket race there in the last 4-5 years.
Hopefully by then I'll have a new '98 R/T if not I'll be there with my trusty
Sheby. Later.............
Shane B.
#708 Shelby Dak