Re: MP Catalog

From: DAVID D. THEDE (tnadoman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Jan 01 1998 - 22:12:30 EST

You wrote:

>I have already gotten a 98 MP catalog at the Jegs headquarters here in
>Columbus if anyone needs it bad enough I can pick up a couple extra
copies
>and mail it to you, it doesn't have anything on the SBEC chips for
anything
>past 95 unless you have a 5.9 which extends to 96. they have also
>incorporated the apparel catalog into this catalog, and they have the
new
>hemi crate motors listed and the new w-2 heads for anyone that is
>interested.
>Phantom318@msn.com 97 cc 5.2 4x4, Auto, Flowmaster dual exhaust,
Wiend open
>air element, Shift kit,with headers SBEC chip and 4" lift when
>avalable........

I would be interested in picking one up. I'm especially interested in
the '97 V8/5-spd headers (4x4) and the cam kit. They are available now,
but the dealer didn't have the part #s when I checked a few weeks ago.

Maybe you could give us ('97 owners) the part numbers over the net for
anyone whose interested.

Thanks in advance.

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4